Don’t we all hate the whole process of boarding, waiting in long lines to check-in our luggage? The whole process is exhausting when you know you are travelling longer distance. But what if you had a hacks to get through all the irritating process for a smooth travel?
Well, Milind Soman’s wife Ankita Konwar has a fool-proof solution for that inspired from her personal experience and she is sharing it with everyone. Ankita took to Intagram today to post a picture of her outside Kilimanjaro airport and one of her carrying her backpack during a hike.
For the caption of the post, she revealed how she has been travelling constantly for so many months now without going through the whole hassle of heavy luggage. It is by travelling with only one check-in bag.
She revealed that this fool-proof technique of carrying just one check-in bag has helped her avoid many travel problems at airport and we are taking notes.
According to the 28-year-old, the secret behind how she manages to travel so much is that she carries the same bag everywhere.
1. By travelling with only one check-in bag she never has to check-in the luggage, hence the process becomes really easy with web check-in. Even getting out of the airport doesn’t take much time, as you don’t have to stand in queues.
2. Also it is best to carry liquid items exactly or less than 100gm, so that you can avoid unnecessary arguments with officials.
3. Sort out toiletries and make-up items into small pouches inside the backpack, so it helps you to get through airport security easily; especially in Europe.
4. These techniques also come in handy during halts, because then you can easily go around the city without the anxiety of keeping your luggage somewhere.
5. The 28-year-old also revealed that it best to pack the items that you think are absolute necessary, instead of packing too much.
6. Also check the weather beforehand and read up about the place you are travelling to.
7. Packing light makes it easier for airlines as well, especially for the on board staff.
8. Make sure to choose your bag wisely, those extra few pockets actually help in your packing.
Well, we don’t know about you, but we are definitely using these tips for our next trip.