The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) announced the dates for compartment examination for Class 12, which will be held on July 16.
The students who have to appear for the examination will have to fill the forms on the official website cbse.nic.in. As many as 97,404 students of Class 12 would appear in the compartment exam for this year.
The students belonging to Class 10 and Class 12 will have to pay a fee of Rs 200 for one additional/compartment subject.
The students appearing for the compartment exam can apply by following the given guidelines:
1) The candidates have to draw a Demand Draft of the requisite fee in favour of “Secretary CBSE” payable at the city of Regional Office.
2) The size of the photograph to be attached on the form should be 4-50kb, while for the Demand Draft, it should be at 4-100kb.
3) The candidates are then required to enter the Roll Number, School Code and Centre Number (as given on the admit card) and click on ‘Proceed.’
4) The data regarding the subjects will be displayed on the side. Press ‘Continue’ on checking the validity of the data.
5) On opening the next page, the candidates will be required to fill details like address for communication/contact details.
6) This will be followed by entering details of the demand draft for the applicable fee.
7) Click on ‘Submit’ after verifying the details.
8) Details like application number of the candidate will be displayed on a new screen.
9) The candidates need to take a printout of the confirmation sheet and also write personal details on the back of a demand draft.
10) Take a printout of the confirmation page and enclose the original demand draft with the confirmation page and send it to the CBSE Regional Office.