The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) results have been declared on its official website, allindiabarexamination.com
Table Of Content
How to check AIBE 10 results:
In order to check the All India Bar Examination results, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the relevant link
- Enter the necessary details
- After submitting the same, the results will be displayed on the screen
- Take a printout for future use
The exam was conducted on March 26.
A few changes have been introduced by the Bar Council of India (BCI) in the syllabus of All India Bar Examination (AIBE).
Four new subjects added:
Four new subjects namely- Public Interest Litigation (four marks), Law Related to Taxation (four marks), Land Acquisition Act (two marks) and Intellectual Property Law (two marks), which were not presented earlier have been added. The weightage from Family Law has been increased to eight marks.