Django is a web application framework written in Python. If you want to create the CRUD application using Python and Django, it is enough to possess some basic knowledge of Python and Django. You do not need to be a professional in Django and python.
Ahead we do Building a CRUD application using Python and Django, it is important to know something about Django web application framework. The Django framework is,
- Model remains model
- The view has been replaced by Templates
- Controller gets replaced by View
A few lines of code in Django are enough for the hello-world application. On the other hand, writing codes for the full-fledged application can be a difficult task. There are other concepts that can help proceed further such as ORM, migrations and more. These concepts help us to write codes for bigger applications. The points included in application creation are,
- Application structure
- Writing the application
- Executing the application
The following files can be created with Django,
- wsgi.py – contains the configuration for the Web Server Gateway Interface.
- __init__.py – Acts as an entry point for your python project.
- urls.py – used to route and map URLs to their views.
- settings.py – Describes the configuration of your Django installation and lets Django know which settings are available.
The Importance of Django Course
One of the famous frameworks used by some of the popular websites is Django. This Django framework is used in conjunction with the Python language. The main use of this framework is building websites with python language. To familiar with this framework one can take Django course. It helps the developers to take the application from concepts. From this Django course, participants will learn about the fundamental concepts of the popular Python language. Also, participants will learn how to write maintainable and reusable code. It also taught about the relational database server MySql and how to run applications on different platforms. This framework takes security critically and helps developers to eliminate some common security issues.
By taking the Django training, the participants will learn the following,
- Learn to create Django views
- About the Django’s HTTP Request Object
- How to install and configure Django components
- Django’s ORM and migrations
- Different debugging techniques
- How to use class based views
- Using the Django algorithms
- The basics of MySql database language and its concepts
- The basic concepts of the Django framework
- About Django project and its app structure
- The concepts of basics of the web application framework of Django
- Python language basics and its programming concepts and helps them to construct usable and maintainable code
- The method of building web-based applications by using these three concepts
This training is suitable for professionals such as
- Python developers
- Web programmers
- Website developers
- Professionals who develop web applications and
- By students those who want to learn about these technologies
Choose the best institute to do the course.