If you are a tech blogger and looking for ways to earn money for writing then this post is for you. In this post, I will list down the top tech blogs that pay quite well if you get selected to write for them.
- 100$ for quick tips and 250$ for regular articles
- Any topic related to web, mobile or backend development.
- Quick and streamlined editorial process.
- Up to 500$ per article
- You need to share a 200–300 writing sample. Once you are approved, you will need to prepare a ToC on the subject you plan to write on.
- 200$ for first article and 250$ from 2nd article onwards
- You can write on any topic related to web development.
- In my experience, their editorial process is quite slow and it can take up 2–3 months for a single article.
- 350$ for first tutorial, 400$ for 2–5 tutorials and 450$ for 5–10 tutorials and so on.
- The tutorial can be be about any topic but should have a CircleCI or CI/CD angle to it.
- Upto 500$ per article
- The article should use 1–2 Twilio API
- Check the form to confirm the programming languages for which they are currently accepting applications.
- 100$ per article
- Articles around functional testing. Shouldn’t necessarily use TestProject tools.
- One of the smoothest editorial process.
- Contact them directly if you are interested in writing for them.
- Pays up to 250$ per article
- Choose from a list of article ideas posted here.
- Generally 300$ per article and up to 400$ for complex topics
- Each quarter the program accepts articles on a specific sets of topics and once it has enough proposals it closes for the quarter.
- Pays 80–100$ depending on the length of the article
- Accepts articles on Java, Spring, Kotlin, Linux, Scala and general Computer Science
- They have different levels defined and to have your name displayed along with the article, you need to be on Level 9 or above.
- Pays 350$ per article
- Technical articles on React, Redux, Node.js, Wasm, GraphQL, Rust, Flutter, etc.
- Pays 500$ per article
- You can write technical articles on any topic that you wish to write on.